Tuesday 25 February 2014

New Website! (25/02/2014)

New Website! (25/02/2014)

So I've recently created a new website to highlight my work and as a way for clients to contact me. The website is: www.kip-photography.com. It's still quite new and there a some slight changes to be made. I'd love for feedback regarding the design and accessibility. I created the website through Squarespace.com and I have to say it was really easy to understand and use. They have 24/7 support - I literally contacted them at 00:50 and got a response a minute later.

Bonus photo from my previous shoot
I'm currently planning three more fun shoots for my current project. One involving face paint and capturing the colours and textures through different Photography mediums - it should get messy, but fun to shoot! And another two shoots involving interesting hair props, floral and butterflies - I just need to find the right model to suit the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment